- Mini Bell peppers-6to 8 pieces (washed)
- Potato-1 small (boiled ,peeled and grated)
- Onion-2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Cottage Cheese-1/2 cup(grated)
- Carrot -1 tbsp (grated)
- Zucchini-1 tbsp (grated)
- Peas-2 tbsp(steamed)
- Tomato puree – 2 tbsp
- Parsely -1 tbsp(chopped)
- Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- Ginger-garlic -green chili paste-1/4 tbsp
- Black pepper powder-1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil -1 tbsp +1/2tbsp
- Sriracha sauce-1/4 tsp(optional)
- Stuffing prep -heat the pan on a medium flame .Add oil to heat ,now add 3G paste and sauté for 10 seconds then add onion and salt sauté till it get brown .
- Now add tomato puree ,carrot,zucchini,potato mix well and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add grated cottage cheese ,cumin powder ,black pepper powder and salt (to taste) and cover the lid for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add parsely and sprinkle some chaat masala (if you want ,I didn’t use)
- Bell peppers prep-Give a slit lengthwise from the center as such that if you fill the filling ,filling should not come out .remove the seeds and top portions too (I didn’t remove top portion ) .
- Now Bell peppers is ready to stuff .
- I applied little sriracha sauce all inside the bell peppers to give extra spicy falvour ,but its totally optional .
- Now one by one stuff cottage cheese filling inside the bell peppers in a generous amount (make sure you stuffed filling properly ) and keep aside .
- Now heat the oil(1 tbsp ) in the cast iron skillet or pan (I used cast iron skillet) .
- Then slowly place bell peppers in to the pan ,close the lid and cook for a minute .
- Remove the lid cook for 2-3 minutes one side then turn bell peppers on other side so that they are cooked from all side properly.(totally it takes 6-8 minutes because filling is already cooked ).
- Now turn off the gas ,Transfer stuffed mini bell peppers in to serving plate .
- Garmish it with some grated cottage cheese,carrot ,sesame seed and parsley.
- Serve these bell peppers as a side dish or you can have this as full meal too .
- Heat the oven 375 degree Fahrenheit.and place the stuffed bell pepper in to baking try and sprinkle little oil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- You can cut mini bell peppers in halves or you can use normal bell peppers too.
- You can fill different the stuffing like-cheese ,quinoa,rice .(will try to cook some more healthy way .)