This Veg Lababdaar subzi is a very easy ,quick and tasty just like restaurant recipe .This is perfect for Unexpected guest or even when you are in hurry but you have to eat fresh, delicious and little rich in flavor .
- Onion-1 small size (finely chopped)
- Tomato-1Large size (finely chopped ) or half cup purée
- Ginger-Garlic -green chili paste -1/2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Asafoeitida a pinch
- Cooking oil or butter- 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1 tsp
- Cumin powder- 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri red chili powder-1 tsp
- Garam masala -1/2 tbsp
- Makhana -5 piece
- Cashew -5 piece
- Cream-1/2 cup
- Tomato ketchup-1
- Kasuri methi – 1tsp
- salt to taste
- sugar -1/2 tsp
- Cilentro – 1 tbsp(finely chopped)
- Mix-veg- 300 gm(I took frozen -carrot,green beans ,peas and corn ,you can take fresh one also )
- Heat butter in a pan on low flame ,add asafoeitida and cumin seeds when its crackle add 3G paste (ginger-garlic and green chili ) and turmeric powder ,sauté for 20 secs .
- Add onion ,cashew and makhana and little salt ,sauté for 5 minutes or till it turn soften or brown in color .
- Add frozen mix -veg ,mix well and cover for 2 minutes .
- Now add tomato purée ,coriander powder,cumin powder ,garam masala ,Kashmiri chili powder ,kasuri methi and tomato ketchup ,mix well and cover with lid for again 8-10 minutes .
- Now add cream and sugar ,cover the lid for 5 minutes
- Lastly add salt to taste and chopped cilentro and mix well,a over the lid for 3-4 more minutes.turn off the gas .
- Take it out on a serving bowl ,garnish it with cilentro.
- Serve this with any type of flatbreads.