I love to eat energy balls for my breakfast ,between meal gap (snacking )and when I crave something sweet but healthy too .
- Medjool Dates(pitted) -160 gm (approx 18 to 20 dates)
- Alamonds- 1/2 cup
- Walnut -1/2 cup
- Coconut (desiccated)-1 cup (1/2+1/2 cup)
- Flaxseeds -2 tbsp
- Chiaseeds-1 tbsp
- Blacks Sesame Seeds- 1/2 tbsp
- White Sesame Seeds-1/2 tbsp
- Coconut oil- 1/2 tbsp(optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Lemon Zest-1tbsp
- Process or blend almonds ,walnuts and dates for 30-40 seconds.
- Now add in the rest of the ingredients-desiccated coconut (1/2 cup),flaxseeds,chiaseeds ,black sesame, white sesame seeds ,coconut oil ,pinch of salt and grated ginger and process or blend for another 30 seconds until you get a gewy mixture .(except lemon zest and 1/2 cup desiccated coconut )
- Now take out all gewy mixture in a bowl and make equal size of small balls by using palms of your hands .
- Take lemon zest and rest 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (mix well ) in a plate and roll or coate the balls in coconut and lemon zest mixture .
- Set in the fridge for 15-30 minutes and serve .(you can store it in fridge for a week )