For Dry spices-
- 1/2 tbsp -Coriander seeds
- 1tsp-Cumin seeds
- 1tsp-fennel seeds
- 2-pepper cons
- 2-Kashmiri red chili
For Gravy –
- 1-onion chopped
- 1 1/2 -tomatoes chopped
- 1tsp- Butter or cooking oil
- 1tsp-aamchur powder
- 1/2-Ginger-garlic paste
- 1tsp-Kasuri methi
- 1tsp- turmeric
- 1/2tsp-chili powder(already used chili in dry spices)
- 1tbsp-Tomatoe ketchup
- 1tsp- sugar
- 4tbsp- cream
- salt to taste
- 2 -baby onion cubed
- 1 -green chili (deseeded and cut lengthwise)
- 2-frozen or fresh peas
- colored bell peppers (I took red and orange peppers)
- 1/2 -tomato (cubed and deseeded)
- little salt
- 250 grams Paneer or cottage cheese (cubed)
- For dry spices-roast all dry spices coriander seeds,cumin seeds,fennel,cloves,khuskhus ,Kashmiri chili ,pepper cons and cardamoms in a heated pan for 1-2 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool ,once it cool down grind it in a grinder to make a smooth powder of it .
- for gravy -Take a same pan and heat oil ,add onion to it sauté ,once onion turn brown ,add tomatoes (1 1/2 only ,half will use in stir fry ) ,cashew ,almonds and add little salt and cook it till the tomatoes turn soften .Once it done,keep aside to cool .
- now grind it in a grinder along with dry roasted spices and make a smooth paste (add water if you need ).
- Put the butter in a pan and add ginger garlic paste sauté for 30 sec then add turmeric and chili powder and sauté it for 10 sec .(it will enhance the color of gravy )
- (Stir fry veggies) Add green chili ,onion , peas,bell peppers and tomato and toss and cook for 2 minutes in medium flame ,add aamchur powder ,tomato ketchup ,add masala paste ,sugar and little salt (add little only as we already used earlier) and mix everything well and cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- now add cream , Kashuri methi and Paneer ,cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- (add little water if you need ,I didn’t use as I used cream )
- Garnish it with chopped cilentro and serve it with garam Phulkas ,roti or parantha.
Please don’t get confuse in (measurement tsp and tbsp )